Are you interested in keeping your toothbrush in tip-top shape or minimizing the germ collection on your toothbrush while you’re sick? If so, you have come to the right blog. Our dentist, Dr. Manieka L. Green, has the tips and information you need to properly use your toothbrush while you’re sick. So, she would be happy to share that information by encouraging you to do the following things:
– Wash your hands before you brush your teeth.
– Rinse your toothbrush with warm water after you’re done brushing.
– Sit your toothbrush upright and allow it to air dry.
– Don’t cover your toothbrush with a toothbrush cover until the bristles are completely dry.
– Don’t share your toothbrush with anyone, not even your family members.
– Use a different tube of toothpaste compared to everyone else in your family.
– Don’t place your toothbrush in the family toothbrush holder.
– Replace your toothbrush after you have recovered from your sickness.
For more information and details about how to properly use your toothbrush when you’re sick, please feel free to talk to our dental team in Gilbert, Arizona. We are happy to give you the tips and information you need, so don’t hesitate to contact Oasis Family Dentistry at 480-926-4498 today. We look forward to your phone call!