Cavities, injury, certain foods, and other factors can cause damage to your teeth and make it embarrassing to share your smile. At Oasis Family Dentistry, we want you to feel confident about your smile, which is why we offer a wide range of dental restorations in Gilbert, Arizona. Depending on our dental needs and smile goals, Dr. Manieka L. Green can help you know which restoration is right for you. To schedule your consultation with our dentist, we welcome you to call us today at 480-926-4498.
When it comes to your oral health, it is better to prevent problems from arising than to treat them. However, we understand that there are some things you cannot control, and some situations may lead to a less-than-satisfactory smile. Although tooth enamel is extremely strong, it is susceptible to both minor and severe damage. Some of the leading factors that cause tooth damage include:
• Tooth decay and cavities
• Gum disease
• Certain foods that yellow or discolor the teeth
• Smoking and tobacco use
To restore your dental damage and help you regain a healthier, more beautiful smile, our dentist offers a wide range of dental restorations. Some of the most common restorations include:
• Teeth whitening: a procedure that bleaches the front surface of your teeth to remove stains and discoloration.
• Cosmetic tooth contouring: a simple procedure that can reshape your teeth and gums to give you a smile and teeth that appears more even.
• Dental bonding: a composite resin that is used to correct minor chips, cracks, gaps, and stains on your teeth.
• Dental fillings: a common restoration that uses a tooth-colored or silver-colored material to fill in holes created by cavities.
• And many more!
If you have any questions about dental restorations and which one may be best for your smile, we invite you to call or visit our practice today!